1. As mentioned before, my "come to you" minimum
is 15 to 20 knives (depending on your location) or more (no tools or scissors). My minimum charge is $150.
2. All knives should be ready for sharpening at least one hour to our scheduled appointment.
Once I arrive and receive your knives no others will be accepted. All knives are done in one batch at one time.
3. All knives should be clean and ideally on a baking sheet with a towel underneath
4. Payment is by cash or check for
the exact amount (unless tipping) and due upon completion.
5. Rates are $10 per knife. Multi-blade pocket knives will be billed by the number of blades sharpened.
6. Serrated knives are $10 regardless of length. Please note micro serrated
blades (think Cutco & Ginzu) cannot be sharpened, only improved. Regular serrated knives are fine.
7. Once I begin sharpening I ask not to be disturbed. Any questions should
be asked before I begin.